View fishing map
250-300 km to the south from Minsk and 200-400 km to the east of Brest, Belarusian Palesie is crossed by one of the largest Belarusian rivers, Pripyat.
You will find yourself in the subzone of broad-leaved-and-pine forests of the European Broad-leaved-forest Domain. The climate is relatively mild, temperate, warm: summer is not very hot, alternating with frequent thaws and unsteady snow cover in winter. The relief is flat, lowered and, actually, constitutes an ancient flood-plain comprising the Pripyat river bottom land, benches passing in the south into the fluvio-glacial plain. There are several streams and creeks crossing the area from South to North. Hundreds of small lakes are dispersed over there.
Fauna of this region runs into 45 mammals species, 256 species of birds, 7 of reptiles, 11 of amphibians and 37 of fishes. Flora is represented by 826 species of higher plants and more than 200 moss species. All the forest types characteristic of Palesie can be found there.
Flood-plain landscapes are of special interest where peculiar vegetation complexes have been formed under regular floods. These complexes are represented by unique oak-groves and ashwoods, replaced by black alder and willows at depressions. Wonderful small lakes rich of fish are scattered amongst them. The Pripyat region represents the unique combination of natural, cultural and historical heritage, what makes it very attractive for the tourists.
Fish: pike, cat-fish, pike perch, perch, crucian, tench, roach, burbot, ide, etc.
3 days/4 nights fishing tour cost (€):
| 1 person
| 2 persons
| 3 persons
| 4 persons
Additional fishing day: 120 €
REQUEST FOR QUOTE
The price includes:
- invitation letter and a voucher to obtain Belarusian visa;
- Belarusian fishing licence;
- transportation from the airport to the fishing place and back;
- fishing organizing;
- full board accommodation in double rooms in hunter's lodge;
- interpreter for all your stay in Belarus;
- medical insurance with coverage up to 5.000 $;
- all the fish you catch.
The price does not include:
- Belarusian visa (can be obtained in Minsk airport upon arrival);
- air ticket;
- beer and alcoholic drinks;
- phone and fax calls, Internet connections, personal expenses;
- everything not mentioned explicitly in the section "The price includes".
- underwater fishing license: 25 € day;
- a harpoon gun entry formalities: 50 € ;