View fishing map
National Park "Narach Lakes" is situated 160 km away from Minsk, the capital of Belarus, in northern direction. The park includes more than 40 lakes, the largest of them is called "Narach", with the area of 80 square km (31 square miles).
Accommodation will be held in hotel or hunter's lodge situated 150 m from lakeside. The pure lake water, much fun of a huge tourist center and virgin nature attract thousands people from Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and Baltic countries.
Fish: pike, pike perch, perch, eel, crucian, tench, roach, burbot, ide, cat-fish, etc.
3 days/4 nights fishing tour cost (€):
| 1 person
| 2 persons
| 3 persons
| 4 persons
Additional day of fishing: 135 €
REQUEST FOR QUOTE
The price includes:
- invitation letter and a voucher to obtain Belarusian visa;
- Belarusian fishing licence;
- transportation from the airport to the fishing place and back;
- fishing organizing;
- full board accommodation in double rooms in hunter's lodge;
- interpreter for all your stay in Belarus;
- medical insurance with coverage up to 5.000 $;
- all the fish you catch.
The price does not include:
- Belarusian visa (can be obtained in Minsk airport upon arrival);
- air ticket;
- beer and alcoholic drinks;
- phone and fax calls, Internet connections, personal expenses;
- everything not mentioned explicitly in the section "The price includes".
- underwater fishing license: 25 € day;
- a harpoon gun entry formalities: 50 € ;
- accommodation in hotel, semi-suite or suite: from 25 € / day.